We can work together with you to create a bespoke piece of jewellery, for any occasion, be it it a unique engagement ring, a special ruby anniversary gift or a 21st birthday present.
If you already have a design in mind we can produce it to your requirements, or collaborate with you to create a new design. When the design is finalised it is made to our high standards either in our workshop by hand or using CAD or a combination of both, and then the diamonds or gemstones are set by hand, under a microscope.
We work in gold, platinum, palladium and silver, also with diamonds and gemstones.
We undertake repairs on most items of jewellery, and if we do not feel it is possible to repair or recondition a piece we will tell you before any work is started. In addition, the work is carried out in house, so there is no workshop to shop charge added to the price.
Types of work undertaken
- Ring sizing from £25 depending on metal required and amounts.
- Polishing from £10, depending on the amount of refurbishment required.
- Chain/ bracelet repairs (not all chains are always possible to repair)
- Refurbishment, refashioning or completely remodelling, including melting down old pieces and making into something new and unique.
- More repairs are possible, please get in touch for a quote or advice.
We do purchase old, broken or unwanted jewellery at scrap prices, please get in touch for a quote, although no quote is final until we have weighed and tested the items.